Concert improvisation at Symmetry Festival 2003 in Budapest, based on an old Hungarian folk song from Moldavia.
"This composition and performance is quite unique. The music is traditional, yet progressive, complex yet beautifully simple. An awesome, nearly unbelievable voice, harmonizing with drifting, choir-like echoes." -BeSonic
" 'Very filmic' . This reminds me of Lisa Gerrard's vocal work with Hans Zimmer for the film "Gladiator". If I didn't know it was Hungarian, I would assume it was probably Arabic -- it has the same sort of melodic fluidity and almost arrhythmic structure of the Arabic music I'm familiar with. Now I'm going to go off and wonder if there's any cultural cross-pollination between Eastern European and Middle Eastern music....oh, yes, by the way, this is a wonderful piece of music and you should buy it. Now." - BeSonic
When you download the album, as a bonus you also receive a few original photogrphy by Andrea Gerak
Determine how much you want to pay - no amount is too small or too big. Your contribution will help me to create more recordings and in a more professional quality, at beautiful locations.
Click on the blue "Buy now", then type the price into the $ field. It goes via PayPal.
For various amounts, I created some extra bonuses for you, which you receive separately from the download.
If you buy any songs on this site, in any combination, you will get these additional perks:
Kolibri USD 5,- (up to 5 tracks)
A handwritten card from me, the real paper stuff, via the old school Post Office!
Nightingale USD 10.-
- A PERSONALIZED video message with a song for you or for a loved one you want to surprise for an occasion.
Lark USD 20.-
- A small present from my photo gift store at www.zazzle.com/andreagerak*
Seagull USD 50.-
- One CD of your choice:
This Way, Sweetheart! a.co/ffDReBS
Lonely Is The Bird a.co/gWQWCZH
Hawk USD 100.-
- I create a UNIQUE, PERSONALIZED gift for you: with the name, text, logo of your choice
Eagle USD 200.- (Now it gets really exciting!)
- If you are visiting the town where I am (in the end of 2017, my base is the absolutely gorgeous Cesky Krumlov, Czechia, but it can be in Prague, Brno, Karlovy Vary, Vienna, Salzburg, Budapest or somewhere else in Hungary...), I will be your personal guide for one day: I show you not only the tourist attractions but spots that only locals know, take you for a nice lunch, and we can talk about all kind of things.
Of course, you will also have a chance to hear me singing at one of these beautiful spots that you can see here on my site.
How awesome would it be to meet!!
Condor USD 500.-
- I will sing at your event! Family, corporate, community or social occasions, anywhere in Hungary, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, in Poland around Krakow or Wroclaw, and in Germany, East from the Stuttgart-Berlin line.
See some references of my performances: andreagerakmusic.wordpress.com/booking
Swan USD 1000.-
- I will sing at your event! Family, corporate, community or social occasions, anywhere in Europe. (Outside of Europe, we will have to figure out the travel)
I hope you got inspired,